Medical Coordinator is responsible for revising, monitoring, and implementing all medical protocols, policies and procedures to assure compliance with privileging, licensing and accreditation standards. The position provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of affordable quality telehealth services. Incumbent will support Quality Assurance processes regarding medical activities (monitoring of recorded calls, business intelligence from the data gathered in our system) and assist with the development and implementation of health analytics.
- Oversee medical care and ensure medical treatment services are properly implemented.
- Handle coordination activities associated with diagnostic information.
- Review, create or amend policies and procedures to improve program quality and effectiveness.
- Provide guidance and expertise to management and other physicians.
- Develop and implement strategic goals related to telehealth quality improvement, management programs and accreditation standards.
- Develop appropriate guidelines for staff so that they can prioritise work activities.
- A current unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pakistan.
- A minimum of 3 years of clinical experience in a hospital setting.
- Knowledge of managed healthcare systems, medical quality assurance, and quality improvement.
- Demonstrated management, organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to solve problems and execute on initiatives.
- Ability to work collaboratively internally and externally.
- Self-assured and results oriented.